Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory


Hello, my name is Jahzenyah. The main way to describe me is passionate, loving, and outgoing. I am very passionate about my hobbies, the people I love, and improving and becoming a better person every day. While I tend to love others very much, I also have an overflowing amount of self love. I'm very quirky and usually keep a positive mindset, call me optimistic if you will. All in all, I have the personality of a very strong and loving young woman.

As far as my likes and dislikes, I have many. I would have to say that music is one of my biggest likes. I am very passionate about it and it practically consumes me. Without music, I would not be who I am. Social media is another like I have because it's something I enjoy to spend my time on. 
I love meeting new people because I never know who I'm going to end up loving and/or form an amazing friendship with. Furthermore, a few of my dislikes include racial injustice, people who are constantly negative, and seafood. 

All my years in school so far I have taken higher level classes. Throughout middle school I took Honors courses, and now, in high school, I am taking AP and AICE level classes. I really enjoy the classes that I take because they are challenging and I know I am benefiting from them. One class I particularly enjoy is this class, Media Studies, because I am being introduced to so many aspects of the film process and industry that I never knew about before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment