Friday, April 17, 2020

Final Task CCR

In addition to completing my Final task film, I made a video for my Creative Critical Reflection, or CCR. In this video, I am interviewing myself asking myself questions that show my journey throughout this particular project based on my responses. I discuss how my production skills have developed, which conventions I used and challenged in this project, how I integrated technologies, and a few other topics. I made sure to give elaborate responses that would really showcase my abilities and progress, and I also made sure I made the video creative. My final project and this CCR go hand in hand to show my development in this course over this school year. This will be a good and prime resource Cambridge can use to assess me in this course and give me a final grade. So, down below is my Creative Critical Reflection to go along with my Final Task.




No comments:

Post a Comment