Friday, April 17, 2020

Commercial Project: To Show Progress

Due to this entire pandemic, our final AICE exams are unfortunately all cancelled. Not being able to complete the final component for Media, it is necessary that we provide Cambridge with as much evidence of our progress throughout this course as we can. Thus, it is in my best interest to upload the two other projects I have completed this year. They definitely portray the development of my production skills from the beginning of this year to now. I will first post my first project, which was a commercial for the Nike brand, on this blog. On the blog after this one, I will upload the second project I completed, which was a music video. So, down below is the commercial project I did earlier this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment